CLAIM YOUR FUTURE AS A GREAT PERFORMER!
Providing both satisfying and challenging work along with a highly professional and friendly work atmosphere, Sedgwick has a strong commitment to its colleagues and its clients. If you are seeking a place where you can do great things for those whose lives you touch while maximizing your own career possibilities, Sedgwick is the place for you. As the largest and most innovative Third Party Administrator in the claims industry and the first and only TPA to receive both recognition as the Best TPA in America and the coveted Employer of Choice designation, we invite you to come be a part of our team and, “Claim Your Future.”
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To develop and respond to requests for information and proposals; to collaborate with various subject matter experts to ensure the proposal is completed timely and accurately; and to provide oversight of quality and cohesiveness of response.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews and responds to requests within the business development group, including requests for information and proposals; provides initial draft of each request to various subject matter experts as needed and incorporates any needed edits or updates to the response as directed.
- Coordinates review of the requests for information or proposal with all necessary subject matter experts within different departments of the company.
- Responds to follow up requests as assigned; determines and maintains the timeline for each response to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Updates language on web-based RFP database.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Two (2) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include one (1) year of project management experience and one (1) year of proofing/editing experience. Experience with Qvidian software a plus.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of appropriate software
- Good project management skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Please click here to apply by June 30, 2017