Daily Archives: June 26, 2017
InDev Supported Living
We support individuals with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: helping with daily living skills, trasportation to activities in the community, and documention on a computer.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR WEEKEND POSITIONS. SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 8A-8P & 8P-8A ONLY. (Formerly ACA Communities)
Apply Online at: http://www.indevcare.com/careers/
POSITION TITLE: Machine Operator
LOCATION: Olive Branch, MS
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
SCHEDULE: Full-time/Shift work (Ability to work multiple/various shifts is required)
View is seeking experienced Machine Operators for employment in its first high-volume manufacturing facility in Olive Branch, MS. The facility produces revolutionary, electrochromic, insulated glass units for installation in commercial and residential windows.
The positions will be assigned shift-work. Only candidates who are flexible to work multiple/various assigned shifts should apply.
The Machine Operator is responsible for producing quality electrochromic, insulated glass units by operating, monitoring and adjusting glass processing equipment, including glass handling, cutting, grinding, tempering, cleaning, coating, scribing and packaging machines.
This is a rare opportunity to excel within a Silicon Valley start-up company. These positions will be eligible for stock options. Candidates with experience as production leads and/or supervisors are strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Transferring optimal glass processing methods from Milpitas, CA pilot line facility to Olive Branch, MS high volume manufacturing plant;
• Maintaining production line operations by operating equipment, solving production process problems, making equipment adjustments, reporting production and quality data and referring unresolved issues to the supervisor;
• Achieving or surpassing established production standards;
• Preparing glass processing equipment by making setup adjustments and assisting with changeovers;
• Documenting glass production processes by completing logs, calculating statistics, and noting the receipt, flow and return of materials;
• Maintaining quality standards by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspections;
• Preparing trainees for production responsibilities by demonstrating operating procedures;
• Observing safety rules at all times and reporting unsafe acts and conditions to supervisor;
• Keeping work areas clean, orderly and free of obstruction;
• Inspecting equipment parts to assure conformance to specifications;
• Servicing equipment as required (i.e. adding grease, lubricant, coolant, etc.)
• Completing production, productivity, inspection, downtime and safety reports;
• MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) and basic computer skills;
• Performing additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisors and managers.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and abilities:
• 2+ years of production operations experience;
• Be a highly-motivated, team-player with a positive attitude who is also excited about learning new skills and assisting with various projects and assignments as necessary;
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance;
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective production of goods;
• Ability to physically push, pull and lift heavy loads up to 12 hours a day;
• Ability to read gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure proper machine operation;
• Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• High tolerance of ambiguity and flexibility with respect to job roles and working hours;
• Working knowledge and understanding of, MSDS, lock-out/tag-out, and OSHA requirements;
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with production staff.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
• Experience as a production lead/supervisor in a manufacturing environment;
• 5+ years of production operations experience, particularly in high volume manufacturing;
• Experience in a glass manufacturing or processing industry;
• Experience in glass coating, semiconductor, disc drive or similar industries;
• High school diploma or equivalent combined with required production operations experience is required.