FORKLIFT DRIVERS WANTED!
Join us for a special hiring event on Thursday, June 29th
Crowne Plaza Memphis East
2625 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Memphis, TN 38118
HIRING in Olive Branch, MS
- Come see us and you could walk away with a job offer! We are conducting on the spot interviews.
- 100+ permanent positions available at our new facility in Olive Branch, MS. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts positions are open.
- Hourly rates for Forklift Drivers start at $12.75 then increase to $13.25 after 90-days. Additional shift differentials may apply!
- These are full-time positions 40+ hours per week with Benefits!
- Our facility is temperature controlled
- Medical coverage
- Tuition refund benefits
- Growth opportunities
IMPORTANT We must have a completed application before you can interview for our open positions. Please apply online @ https://genco.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=16437&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.WVFV562lXoI.mailto
COME GROW WITH US AT FEDEX SUPPLY CHAIN!
For more information about the Forklift Operator job,
Job Title & Description: The Forklift Operator I is primarily responsible for safely operating basic powered material handling equipment (excluding the Order Picker, Turret and Drexel) for the purpose of product receipt, storage and order fulfillment.
1. Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
2. Pallet retrieval and put away in narrow aisle bulk rack storage system.
3. Quality control to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
4. Loading and unloading of pallets and cases from trucks and conveyor lines, by hand or equipment.
5. Sorting and build product to pallets to ensure compliance to customer expectation.
6. Use of machinery to apply shrink wrap to pallets.
7. Perform a pre- and post-equipment checklist.
8. Maintain accuracy of storage locations by performing daily cycle counts and routine inventory maintenance tasks.
9. Perform other distribution work functions as needed due to business volume and need.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to operate powered basic material handling equipment, i.e. electric pallet jack, forklift, etc.
3. Ability to work on equipment at extended heights.
4. Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and flexibility in meeting deadlines.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Customer service driven.
7. Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 60 pounds.
Work is performed in a general warehouse environment on a concrete surface with adequate lighting. Temperatures can be very hot during the summer months and very cold during the winter months. Workspace can be very dusty and occasionally noisy due to traffic of motorized vehicles operating.
The Company is committed to making reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the ADA and any other applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you require an accommodation to perform the job, now or in the future, please contact your Human Resources Representative. Upon request, Human Resources will engage in an interactive process with you to determine whether or not a reasonable accommodation is available.