The following positions are open in Memphis:
- Sales Support Admin, Requisition ID: 277-1134162
- Sales Support Admin, Requisition ID: 32-1134154
- Customer Service Supervisor, Requisition ID: 277-5459305
- Stock Merchandise Flow Associate, Requisition ID: 32-1134673
- Cashiers Associate, Requisition ID: 032-1133382
- Cashiers Associate, Requisition ID: 277-1132551
- Stock Merchandise Flow Associate, Requisition ID: 277-1132550
- Shoes Associate, Requisition ID: 1131082
- Sportswear Associate, Requisition ID: 32-1119722
- Markdown Associate, Requisition ID: 32-1119720
- Loss Prevention Supervisor–FULL TIME/Open Availability, Requisition ID: 403-1104086
To apply, go to https://burlingtonstores.jobs/job-search-results.aspx
Enthusiastic Automobile Salesperson – Be Your Own Boss, Limitless Pay, Trained to Win!!!
Are you a self-motivated & enthusiastic individual? Do you have the gift of gab? Do you have a “Can Do” attitude? Then we want YOU to be a part of our winning team!!! For 6 years, our company has been serving the MidSouth by providing the best imports around!
Automobile Salesperson Job Responsibilities:
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile
- Provides sales management information by completing reports
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Automobile Salesperson Skills and Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
Contact us at 901-746-9459 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Job Title: WTP Maintenance Mechanic I (2 openings)
- Job Type: Civil Service
- Salary: $37,086.40 – $52,977.60 annually
- Closing date: 7/10/2017
- Location: Memphis, TN
- Job number: 2016-00067-R1
Works under the general supervision of the Maintenance Foreman at the waste water treatment facilities in the Public Works Division. Maintains and repairs equipment and facilities. Installs, maintains, and repairs mechanical and electro mechanical machinery and equipment used in large volume waste water treatment plants to ensure continuous operation. Dismantles, or partially dismantles electric motors, turbines, engines, transmissions, hydraulic valves, meters, gages, and other equipment, to gain access to or remove faulty parts, using hand and power tools, such as wrenches, screwdrivers, and hoists. Inspects machines and equipment periodically, lubricating moving parts, or replacing worn parts to prevent breakdown or malfunctioning. Repairs or replaces defective parts by conducting diagnosis testing. Interprets diagrams, plans, and operation manuals to determine location, size and type of parts. Operates automotive equipment such as dump trucks and tractors to and from various works sites throughout the City. Operates onsite mechanical equipment such as All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV) and mowers. Adheres to safety requirements such as fall protection, confined space entry, hydrogen sulfide monitoring, eye protection, and respiratory protection. Notifies management directly, verbally or in writing of critical problems and emergency situations. Exercises significant independence in maintenance activities and decision making. Operates forklifts as required.
Apply online by going to: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/memphistn?page=3