Enthusiastic Automobile Salesperson – Be Your Own Boss, Limitless Pay, Trained to Win!!!
Are you a self-motivated & enthusiastic individual? Do you have the gift of gab? Do you have a “Can Do” attitude? Then we want YOU to be a part of our winning team!!! For 6 years, our company has been serving the MidSouth by providing the best imports around!
Automobile Salesperson Job Responsibilities:
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile
- Provides sales management information by completing reports
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Automobile Salesperson Skills and Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
Contact us at 901-746-9459 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.