“Are you looking for Career Improvement?
“Marvin Windows and Doors, the premier manufacturer of top quality made-to-order wood windows and doors has an excellent career opportunity in our Ripley, TN facility. This family owned company is committed to its associates, communities, and customers. Associates in the Ripley, TN facility are recognized for excellence with Safety, Quality, Performance, Environmental and Wellness excellence certifications.
“SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS include:
- Motivated self-starter with the desire for continuous improvement
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and optimism as well as a sense of urgency and passion for excellence, with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent degree. CQE, CQA or CRE (ASQ) certification desirable
- 3-5 years experience in the Quality Engineering field or equivalent
- Facilitates problem solving team activities through to root cause identification and implementation of permanent corrective actions
- Assures product and process quality through effective planning, tracking, analyzing, reporting, and problem solving
- Writes quality procedures and administers documentation systems
- Develops and performs internal process and product audits
- Experience with electronic data collection and analysis using SPC/ capability software (Minitab, MeasurLink, etc.)
- Ethical, quality-oriented individual capable of managing multiple projects in team environment
- Knowledge of 6-Sigma / Lean Manufacturing methodologies. Proficient in quality management systems (ISO 9001, TS16949, etc.). Experienced in developing Process Flows, PFMEAs, and Control Plans. Understanding of Baldrige Quality Criteria desirable
- Competitive Salary, with relocation assistance
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, life, on-site medical clinic, gym/fitness center reimbursement, 401k, and Profit sharing plan
“If you would like a career “Built-around-you” in an exciting environment, please send your resume to:
“Marvin Windows and Doors of Tennessee, Inc., Attention: Director of Human Resources, 101 Marvin Drive, Ripley, TN 38063”
“We are an equal opportunity employer”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, July 2). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(183), p. 4C.