“Kirby Pines Retirement Community is looking for an experienced accounts payable, payroll, and general accounting support person. Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a willingness to help others and ability to work on a team and independently. Hours are M-F, 8:30-5.
- 10 Key – AP invoices into accounting software
- Check invoices for accuracy and sales tax and coordinate approvals
- Print checks and match back up to stub
- Maintain AP vendor files
- Assist with processing in-house payroll
- Key resident charges & misc. deposits
- Sort mail
- Help residents with postage
- Other Accounting Duties as needed
“Education: HS diploma or GED, some college preferred. Minimum 4 years accounts payable experience
- 10 key, data entry, use of general office machines (copier, fax, and printers)
- MS Office- Outlook, Word and proficient in Excel”
Kirby Pines, 3535 Kirby Rd., Memphis, TN 38115 (Apply in person)
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, July 9). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(190), p. 4C.