TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer –EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Responsible for preparing journal entries and preparing reconciliations for assigned accounts. Serves as liaison to operational and functional departments.
- Monthly and quarterly preparation of consolidated financial reports such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and statements of cash flows.
- Preparing analyses to assist with forecasting and budgeting.
- Accounting for corporate level transactions such as IT capital projects, intangible assets and highly judgmental reserve accounts.
- Preparing journal entries and reconciliations for these assigned accounts.
- Preparing and recording journal entry (as above) and reviewing of journal entries in less complex areas.
6. Verifying GL postings for certain expenses agree to supporting documentation: and identify/research/resolve differences.
- Participating in the development and design of accounting processes to mitigate controls risks.
8. Assessing accounting impacts of changes in the business and organization.
9. Ensuring compliance with internal controls and accounting policies.
10. Critically evaluating processes and implementing new/revised processes and procedures for improved efficiency.
11. Serving as liaison to operational and functional departments.
Closing date 8/30/2017
Apply online at https://jobs.trugreen.com/
To read more about this job, click Accountant III Job Description