“Manages the day-to-day scheduling of personnel at all client locations including, but not limited to: obtaining availability, creating and preparing monthly schedules, distributing schedules to the appropriate individuals, filling open shifts and taking after-hours on-call duty.
- Maintains the daily staffing/scheduling activities, ensuring that all shifts are covered with appropriate qualified personnel.
- Interfaces with Director of Caring in Place
- Builds and maintains relationships with client, facility personnel and contracting providers; coordinates and/or resolves issues/conflicts.
- Assists recruitment and other internal departments when needed
- Shares in on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to function under stressful situations and deadlines and demonstrate solid judgment; must be a team player.
- High degree of confidence and ability to interact with all levels of the company
“APPLICATIONS AND RESUME ACCEPTED IN THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT. Monday-Friday, 8:30-11:30AM AND 1:30-4:30PM OR SEND RESUME BY MAIL OR FAX TO: Kirby Pines Estates, 3535 Kirby Road, Memphis, TN 38115. FAX: (901) 365-9796″
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, July 30). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(211), p. 4C.