Green Dot Public Schools is seeking talented math teachers with a desire to foster high levels of academic achievement for 9-12 grade students. Our staff is committed to continuing their own learning and refining their practice to stay current in the field ensuring a quality education for all. We offer small class sizes, intensive, specialized professional development days, monthly observations, summer training, new teacher support meetings, and opportunities for teachers to attend conferences. To learn more about what it’s like to be a teacher at Green Dot, please visit: http://careers.greendot.org/teachers/
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence
- Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required. The school day for staff runs from 7:15 a.m. to 3:30-4:00 p.m
- Effectively instruct students in assigned content area(s) as prescribed by Green Dot’s academic content standards through direct instruction, demonstrating, and using audio-visual aids and other materials to supplement presentations with the overall goal of engaging student learning
- Teachers are expected to teach an Advisory section to a group of students centered on College, Leadership, and Life
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team and within content areas planning and aligning curricula to ensure that instruction follows curriculum guidelines or requirements of state and school
- Set clear short-term and long-term goals to drive instruction
- Develop and submit weekly and long range lesson plans containing standards, objectives, essential questions, assessments and lesson plans; assign lessons and review homework
- Consistently use data to evaluate pupil progress, record results, and issue meaningful reports to inform parents of progress
- Create and implement student intervention plans when necessary for student with special education program and general education students
- Maintain the school’s student management policies and procedures (i.e. attendance records, dress code, etc.) and report to the school administrators when necessary
- Maintain effective supervision and discipline in the classroom
- Work with other teachers and administrators to address and resolve student issues.
- Provide necessary accommodations and modifications for growth and success of all students
- Participate in faculty and professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops
- Lead and participate in student activities such as: sponsoring student activities or student organizations, coaching a sports team, working with parents and the community as part of a committee or group, provide morning or after school supervision, and chaperoning student activities
- Abide by all state and federal mandates in reporting sexual or physical abuse and neglect
- Special projects and duties outside of primary teaching responsibility as assigned
Valid and appropriate teaching license*
*If you do not hold a teaching license, you may qualify for a Practitioner license while you complete graduate coursework
Excellent collaborative and organizational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A strong ethical base and self-awareness
Relentless commitment to and high standards for high quality execution
Passionate with a high level of personal responsibility towards ambitious goals
Strong sense of integrity, ethics, and drive to achieve and grow
Humility, sense of humor, and rock-solid commitment to Green Dot’s mission and the communities we serve
Commitment to building programs from beginning to end
Ability to multi-task and function in a high-energy environment
This employer strives for a balanced, productive workforce, which is diverse in terms of age, gender, and cultural identity. We do not base hiring or promotional decisions on factors other than performance and professional growth potential. Please note that we are unable to sponsor H1 VISA applicants.
Our initial teacher salary scale ranges from $45,000 – $76,500, based on teaching experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan as well as the opportunity to impact a growing, mission-driven organization that is committed to the success of all students.
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Apply online by going to: https://greendot.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TN/job/Various-Green-Dot-Tennessee-Schools/High-School-Math-Teacher_R0000098
Closing Date 09-25-2017
Randle Transportation has IMMEDIATE openings for both Regional and OTR Owner Operators in Memphis TN.
As an Owner Operator for Randle Transportation You will handle capacity on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States and parts of Canada including long haul, regional and local truckload capacity. Randle Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Owner Operators to partner with Randle Transportation. Our Owner Operators are responsible for the pick-up and delivery of our customer’s freight. Randle Transportation opportunities are time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries.
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
If interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-409-2656. A Randle’s transportation recruiter will be in contact to discuss the next steps in the hiring process.
Closing Date 09-15-2017
Currently we are taking resumes for a warehouse supervisor to work the daily second shift which begins at 10:00 am and ending at 8:00pm
**** This position will pay per hour
Holiday Warehouse experience a BIG plus.
Training will begin September 5th from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Training pay $15.00 per hour)
The daily second shift will begin November 20th and run through December 22nd. (Shift pay will change to $18.00)
Responsible for 30 to 36 employees during your shift.
1 to 2 years supervisory experience
Picking, Packing, Shipping experience a must – NO EXCEPTIONS
Ability to Multi-task
Problem solving skills Required
Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Printing and separating orders
Distributing orders to pickers
Maintaining floor presence
Ensuring all orders have been shipped by end of night
Keeping up with supplies
Keeping a record of daily work
Resolving inventory issues
Candidate must be able to pass both a drug test and Background check
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
How many years of Inventory Control experience do you have?
How many years of Packaging experience do you have?
How many years of picking experience do you have?
How many years of supervisory experience do you have?
Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
Are you in Memphis, TN?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Email Resume to email@example.com
Closing Date 08-31-2017
Filed under Job Listings, JobLINC, Management, Trainer, Manager, Lead, Supervisor, Staffing & Temporary Agencies, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Material Handling, Logistics, Fulfillment
LGS Staffing is looking for a staffing recruiter
Our Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success in our office here in Memphis. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
-Enter Applications in the system.
-Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
-Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
-Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
-Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
-Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
-Conduct pre-screening interviews.
-Go to the customer to see if our employees are doing the job expected.
-Control Attendance and Performance of the employees
– Computer skills: Excel is a “Must have”, G-mail or Outlook and Office.
Candidate must pass the Drug Test and Have a clean Background.
If you are interested send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
**Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Staffmark has numerous positions for various warehouses in the Southeast Shelby County area! Forklift, pickers, verifiers, material handlers! Pay rates start in the $9.25 range.
Applicants can apply online by going to https://www.mystaffmark.com/landing.asp
Call 1-844-540-1963 for interview
Closing Date: 12-24-2017