Job Title & Description: Licensed Teachers **Offering $2,000 Sign-On Payment & $2,000 Relocation Allowance**
- Plan for individual and group activities to stimulate growth in language, social, and other skills.
- Participate in training and in-service activities.
- Administer and interprets testing to determine academic needs.
- Develop and uses a variety of teaching techniques.
- Produce lesson plans that reflect the individual educational needs of students.
- Prepare reports in compliance with school guidelines.
- Maintain progress notes, attendance records, and grade scores in a timely manner.
- Other essential duties as needed.
Candidates may have the opportunity to teach in specialized subjects
Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 3:30pm.
- Small Class Sizes to allow more one on one attention to individual students and their educational needs. The standard Youth Villages class size ranges from 8-15 children.
- Tuition & Licensure reimbursement, and training for your career growth and advancement
- Our schools operate year-round
- A Bachelor’s degree in education with appropriate certification is required (K-12)
- Active Licensure in TN with an endorsement in Special Education, Math, English, or History is required
- Experience in special education or teaching experience in a clinical environment is preferred
- Experience working with at-risk youth a major plus
- Experience working with youth is required
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)
Please apply online by going to http://www.youthvillages.org/join-our-team#sthash.4F51IzPj.dpbs