Job Title: Part-Time Housekeeper
- Maintain the assigned environment in a neat and orderly fashion free of dust, grime, cobwebs, etc.
- Reduce the hazards associated with disease transmission through the application of various soaps and germicides.
- Maintain a sufficient supply of paper, cloth, and sanitary supplies to youth, staff, and visitors.
- Other duties as assigned including:
- Sweep, vacuum, or mop floors, rugs, and carpet
- Clean upholstered furniture as needed
- Replenish bathroom and kitchen supplies daily
- Transport trash and waste to disposal areas daily
- Record freezer and refrigerator temperatures daily
- Clean glass throughout the building as needed
- Clean kitchen appliances, run and/or empty dishwashers, and clean counter tops
- Clean all rooms including: Offices, Bedrooms, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Hallways, Lobby, Family Rooms, Nurses’ Stations, Dining Rooms, and Atriums daily
- Report any torn or broken furniture, broken glass, etc. to maintenance
- Clean up blood spills, urine, and feces when needed
- Keep hygiene closets supplied with clean towels/wash cloths
The Environment Services Specialist schedule is part-time, Saturday and Sundays from 7:00am-3:30pm. Training provided.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Must have own transportation with liability insurance
- Must enjoy being around children
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in house cleaning
- 5 years experience preferred
- Must work well with other team members
- Must be on time daily for work
Applicants can apply online by going to: http://www.youthvillages.org/join-our-team#sthash.TUQyUo5X.dpbs