As an OMNIPLEX Security Officer you will protect some of the nation’s most critical facilities, personnel, and equipment. If you are looking for a career in security, OMNIPLEX is where you want to be for the future.
If you have any questions, contact Recruiter Derek Berrien at 703-652-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OMNIPLEX World Services Corporation, a leading provider of high quality
security services and innovative investigative solutions. We are currently
recruiting for our prestigious contracts in Memphis TN! Only applicants
who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered for the
Please visit our website at http://www.omniplex.com and apply online.
• U.S. Citizenship (Birth or Naturalized) or a lawful permanent resident
and current or honorably discharged member of the U.S. Armed
• At least 21 years of age;
• H.S. Diploma/GED;
• Minimum two (2) years experience in physical security with one (1) year
armed experience OR service in the U.S. Armed Services (including Reserve
or National Guard); any combination of two (2) years experience in physical
security and service with the U.S. Armed Services (must have one (1) year
armed experience); Associates Degree in Security or Law Enforcement
related field with one (1) year armed security experience OR successful
completion of a police officer’s basic training academy with one (1) year
armed security experience;
• Read, speak and understand English language fluently;
• Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
• Familiar with computers and keyboard operations.
• Successfully pass an employment physical and agility test;
• Successfully pass criminal and credit checks;
• Successfully pass all training and obtain required certifications to include
Armed License, CPR, First Aid, and AED;
• Must meet client suitability requirements.
VA/DCJS Lic. #11-1298, 11-3917, 11-4698