“Kirby Pines Retirement Community, Memphis, TN
“The Director of Dining Services will be responsible for the day to day food service operations including recruitment, staffing, budgeting, strategic planning, and vendor negotiations. The successful candidate will assure high standards of quality and service including menu development, catering and retail venue management. The Director of Dining Services is responsible for the overall satisfaction of the dining program, adherence to regulatory requirements including modified diets and standards of nutrition, sanitation and safety, and training.
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology or related field; or A.A. Degree plus 5 years of directly related experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in retirement or senior housing preferred
- 5 plus years of direct food service operational management experience in a fine dining/hotel/country club setting, with inventory, purchasing knowledge and control
- Excellent knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Experience with P&L accountability highly desirable
- ServSafe Certified
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate desirable
“Applications & resumes accepted in Human Resources Department Mon-Fri, 8:00A-4:30P, or send resume to: Kirby Pines Road, Memphis, TN 38115. Fax: (901) 365-9796. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“EOE M/F/H/V. Drug Free Workplace”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, October 1). Localfieds. The Commercial Appeal, 176(274), p. 5C.