Daily Archives: October 11, 2017
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives who are bilingual in Spanish and
English who are interested in working in Memphis.
The engagement is a long-term, temporary project. There is a possibility for this
assignment to turn into a full-time, permanent job.
To learn more about these positions, click OfficeTeam – Customer Service Rep (Bilingual)
To apply, please reach out to Kait Badeaux.
- Drivers, Kirby Pines, 3535 Kirby (Apply in person)
- Administrative Specialist, Memorial Park Funeral Home, Poplar Ave., Memphis (Apply in person)
- Cashier, Marathon Gas Station, 15 Humphreys Blvd. (Apply in person)
- Yard Sign Placer (Need transportation, smartphone; Call 1-706-761-1745)
- Make Ready Crew/Painters (Call 581-8722)
- Lot Maintenance, AutoMax, 2001 Covington Pike (Apply in person 3 – 6 pm)
- Concrete Cutter Tech (Need valid driver’s license; Apply in person at 6706 Fletcher Creek Cove)
- Labor/Janitor/Stocker, New York Suit Exchange, 7980 U.S. Hwy 64, Bartlett (Apply in person)
- Auto Trimmer/Upholstery, Don’s Auto Upholstery, 403 Union Avenue (Apply in person)
- Warehouse (Apply in person at 11168 Willow Ridge Dr., Olive Branch, MS (Apply in person)
- Spray Tech (Need certification, valid driver’s license; Call Luke at 598-6352)
- Chef, Genji at Whole Foods, 5022 Poplar Avenue (Apply in person)
- All Positions, Holiday Deli and Ham, All Locations (Apply in person Tuesday 2 – 4 pm)
- Saute Chef, Chickasaw Country Club, 3395 Galloway Avenue (Apply in person)
- Dishwasher, Ciao Baby Pizzeria, 890 West Poplar Ave., Collierville (Apply in person or call 605-5934)
- Sales, New York Suit Exchange, 7980 U.S. Hwy 64, Bartlett (Apply in person)
Memphis International Airport will host a job fair on October 18, 2017. The fair, which will feature at least 19 different airport employers, will take place from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at The Airport Project Center at 4225 Airways Boulevard.
Attendees will be able to learn more about job openings and complete applications for a wide variety of available career opportunities. Some employers may also conduct onsite interviews.