Daily Archives: October 18, 2017
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer actively seeking to recruit, hire and promote qualified applicants for the following positions: Security Officer and PRIME Residential Advisor. If you become aware of anyone who would be interested in working at our company, please refer them to our website at https://minactjobs.applicantpool.com/jobsbyorganization/ to apply no later than October 24, 2017. Further information regarding qualifications, job description, salary, etc. is available in the Human Resources Office. Be advised your application will not be considered if you fail to meet the required deadline.
This vacancy announcement is being advertised concurrently to all MINACT, INC. facilities as well as the TN Department of Labor and Workforce Development/Career Centers, various agencies, colleges and universities. Only applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered for interviews. No qualified applicant will be discriminated against due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, religion, veteran status, disability, or a handicapping condition. MINACT, INC. reserves the right to limit the interview pool based on review of requirements and number of applications submitted.
Position Posting Date: October 17, 2017
Position Closing Date: October 24, 2017
An Equal Opportunity Employer
MINACT is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
DuBois Charter Schools Consortium is hiring teachers for 3rd Grade Reading/Mathematics, 4th Grade Reading/Mathematics, Middle Grades Mathematics, and Chemistry/Algebra .
To learn more about these positions, click
Apply online for these positions by going to https://duboiscsc.org/
EGYG Transportation LLC. -Memphis, Tennessee, has part-time opportunities for Non-Emergency Medical Transportation drivers.
The perfect candidate must:
- Pass a Background Check
- Have a clean DMV Record
- Pass alcohol/drug test screening and DOT Physical
- Has or can obtain F endorsement license
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge to operate wheelchair vans
- Use GPS and read maps
- Professional communication with Dispatcher
- Conduct basic vehicle inspection and maintenance
- Previous driving experience
- Must be on time for work
- Respectful with clients
- Able to work flexible schedules
- Education level: High School/GED
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $8.00 /hour
|Email or fax in Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 901-249-7567. Or call 901-205-8596
- Apprentice Electricians/Carpenters/Handymen/Painters, Flash Staffing, Memphis and Olive Branch, MS (Need experience, tools; Call 682-3888)
- Guest Services, Courtyard Memphis Hotel, 6015 Park Avenue, Memphis (Apply in person)
- Technical Service Rep, ReadyMix Concrete (Call Charles at 1-601-292-3906)
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Apply in person at 1532 Bonnie Lane, Cordova, TN)
- Executive Assistant, Performance Repair Group, 4361 Shelby Air Drive, Memphis (Need computer skills; Apply in person)
- Customer Service/Account Rep, CDSI (Call 386-1112)
- Estimator, Level Line Construction (Call 907-9137)
- Painter (Need experience; Call Rob at 237-1200)
- Production, SMX, 4600 Pleasant Hill Rd., Memphis (Apply in person)
- Customer Service, AutoGlassNow, 3620 Lamar Avenue (Apply in person)
- Forklift Drivers, Ingram Micro, 3820 Micro Drive, Millington, TN (Apply in person)
- HVAC Tech (Need valid driver’s license, certification; Call Stephanie at 1-870-824-0138)
- Make Ready Tech (Call Samantha Shirley at 1-972-960-7741)
- Warehouse (Apply in person at 3520 East Francis Avenue)
- Host, Hog and Hominy, 707 West Brookhaven Circle (Apply in person)
- Server/Bartender/Hostess, Paulette’s, Harbor Town Square (Apply in person)
- Sales (Apply in person at 3049 Davies Plantation, Lakeland)
- All Positions, Paradise Café, 6150 Poplar Avenue (Apply in person after 1:30 pm)
- Cook, La Petite Academy, 8037 Meadow Vale Rd. (Apply in person)
- Roofing Sales, Level Line Construction (Call 907-9137)
- Sales/Admissions, Roadmasters, 8050 Singleton Ave. (Apply in person)
- Sales, Smith Imports, 2965 S. Third Street (Apply in person)
Memphis International Airport will host a job fair on October 18, 2017. The fair, which will feature at least 19 different airport employers, will take place from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at The Airport Project Center at 4225 Airways Boulevard.
Attendees will be able to learn more about job openings and complete applications for a wide variety of available career opportunities. Some employers may also conduct onsite interviews.