Position: Digital Marketing and Advertising Specialist
As the digital marketing and advertising specialist, you have the passion and knack for online advertising, search engine marketing and optimization, paid social, analytics and reporting, and all things digital. This person must have a detail oriented mind with the capability to multitask and think outside of the box.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and advertising overall is a must; with a focus on paid search, display advertising, social advertising, and email marketing.
- Ability to develop digital marketing strategies for digital campaigns — e.g. determining best channels, targeting the right audience, and defining the proper campaign goals.
- Ability to manage digital campaigns from start to finish with modest supervision — e.g. buying the required media, monitoring the campaign’s effectiveness, optimization of campaigns based on performance, and reporting during/after a digital campaign.
- Ability to educate and guide creative teams on requirements for various media platforms for digital campaigns.
- Ability to assist account staff in client communications concerning potential and ongoing digital campaigns.
- Innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities in the digital marketing and clients’ business) that proactively demonstrate thought leadership and new ideas/recommendations.
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with integrity and passion plus a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work with speed and efficiency; persistency and follow-through.
- Additional duties, as needed.
- Associate degree
- 2-3 years of experience in digital buying, digital reporting & analytics, managing digital campaigns.
- Strong with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, social media advertising, paid search, SEO, digital marketing budgets and Banner Ads.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-paced and rewarding experience, working alongside a great group of motivated professionals
- Awesome Downtown Memphis location with paid parking
- Paid vacation after your six-month probationary period
- Paid holidays
- An additional week of paid leave to support a cause you are passionate about through our Fuelanthropic initiative
- Health insurance plan
- Subsidized lunch program