Company: Eyewear Gallery
With an increasing use of electronic devices for all ages and an aging population, there is a growing need for specialty lenses. You will help solve issues for people and can see the satisfying results of your and the doctor’s efforts.
You will learn:
– learn about the influence of fashion in the eyewear industry
– the fine points of high-end frame lines
– how the primary vision plans work to provide people with vision benefits
– the use of optical pre-test equipment
– common optometric office software
– become familiar with a variety of lens designs and enhancements
This is a full-time position. Candidates must have a 3 year stable job history. No prior optometric experience required. We will train the right person.
Interested candidates should submit their resume along with a brief description of why they are the right fit for this position. To find out more information, please email us info@EyewearGallery.com