Mall of Memories
Job Title: Customer Service Attendant, Southland Mall Kiosk
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Salary/Rate: $8.50 – $9.00 Hourly (Nonexempt) 40hrs/week
Work Hours: WED – FRI, 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM/ SAT, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, SUN 12PM-6PM
A customer service attendant is the primary point of contact between a business and its customers. If customers want to place an order, find information, return a purchase or make a complaint, they will invariably talk to a customer service attendant.
Responsibilities & Duties: The attendant has the responsibility to oversee the daily functions related to interacting with members, guests and visitors on a daily basis. Must have the ability to welcome members, guests and visitors and have a friendly and helpful attitude. Attendant must have a neat and clean appearance as he/she is often the representative of the company that will have the most interaction with the customer. The attendant should have previous customer service experience, possess personable skills; a positive attitude is essential and must possess strong attention to detail. The attendant must be able to follow as well as execute set policies and guidelines at all times, be able to communicate effectively and exercise good judgment when necessary. The Attendant must be social media savvy, specifically Facebook. He/She should enjoy working with people, exhibit a professional demeanor and display patience when dealing with challenging situations.
Duties to include:
- Inform customers on products, pricing, & processing times.
- Instruct and assist customers on placing orders via iPad Kiosk.
- Process orders and transactions.
- Convert contacts with customers into Facebook fans of our business page or visitors to website.
- Coordinate and distribute products to customers at scheduled pick up times.
- Monitor activity on company social media business page, such as replying to customer inquiries, directing customers to business fan page and search Facebook for images of customers using products.
- Answer all incoming calls and questions or concerns users may have.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Must be able to use a computer
- At least 1 full year customer service experience or working with the public
- Must be able to work flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends
- Attendant must be able to stand for extended periods of time able to life a minimum of 15 lbs.
SUBMIT RESUME TO: SALES@MALLOFMEMORIES.COM
Contact us at: 901-930-7762 or direct at 901-568-7373.