Company: The Peabody
Position: National Sales Manager
Prospect, pursue, sell and confirm group business out of each specified territory as defined by market and goals in order to meet/exceed group budgets.
Implement a successful solicitation strategy to group customers in order to meet and/or exceed revenue goals set forth by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
1. Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals. this consists of telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication and file maintenance.
2. Assist with directing and managing group sales activities to maximize revenue potential.
3. Participate in daily Business Review meeting, sales strategy/weekly sales meeting, pre-convention meeting, weekly yield meetings, training and other sales related meetings as required.
4. Communicate effectively to all operating departments resulting in seamless operations of programs.
5. Actively involved with all entertainment of clients to include FAM Trips, sales trips and site visits.
6. Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers
7. Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
8. Develop new accounts/maintain existing accounts
9. Maintain knowledge of market, competition and customers
1. Assist the Director of Sales with special projects
2. Exemplify “Yes I can Service”
3. Local involvement in Industry events
General Skills/Knowledge/Work Experience/Education:
At least 2 years hotel experience.
At least 2 years sales or hotel/CRS reservations experience required
Preferred software knowledge to include MS Word, Delphi, MS Excel, PMS or CRS background.
To Apply, click here!