Regional Adjustment Bureau, Inc. (est. 1971), is a nationally recognized leader in receivables management industry. Our Collection Specialists maintain a high standard of professionalism, adhere to client and industry compliance, while utilizing leading edge technology to locate and effectively negotiate debt resolutions with consumers.
We are currently seeking reliable professionals that are self-motivated and can adapt to change in a fast paced goal oriented environment. We offer competitive salary with unlimited bonus potential, a comprehensive benefits package, secured facilities and an atmosphere for growth.
• Handle a large volume of inbound/outbound calls in compliance with all federal, state, and local collection laws, regulations, and company policies to prompt and negotiate payment on delinquent accounts;
• Document collection system with collection activity
• Skip trace accounts effectively;
• Escalate and assist other team members with calls as needed;
• Successfully completes initial training and ongoing quarterly and yearly testing law reviews.
Skills & Abilities:
• Prior customer service, collections or call center experience a plus;
• Good organizational, time management and follow-up skills;
• Ability to professionally negotiate with consumers;
• Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment;
• Maintain individual and company goals
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to pass background check & drug screening
RAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply by attending the RAB job fair on November 16, 2017…