Position: Success Coach
The Success Coach provides referral services and other complex resource information to workers employed by the Mid-South Employer Resource Network (MID-SOUTH ERN) member companies. The work involves interviewing employees to identify problems, determining the level of assistance needed, and referring employees to the appropriate agency, program or other follow-up service. Responsibilities will require effectively communicating with MID-SOUTH ERN member’s staff of various socio-economic groups as well as other agencies, anti-poverty workers, all levels of supervisory and management roles and the general public.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participates and upholds the values and process devoted to continuous quality improvement in all MID-SOUTH ERN activities.
- Develops an employee assistance plan after conducting an oral needs assessment and interview, considering and advising as to subsequent eligibility documentation.
- Works in conjunction with human resources, supervision and management to help identify employees in conflict or distress.
- Creates and updates manuals and/or computer database client files by recording each contact made with employees and maintains records for required for follow-up.
- Keeps current files and information of social services available to employees of MID-SOUTH ERN member employers and provides information on how to obtain services.
- Arranges services with providers as required by case notes and plans. Assists employees of MID-SOUTH ERN company in completing written application for social services, public or private programs when needed.
- Helps recruit participants for the MID-SOUTH ERN program by developing and delivering publicity and marketing materials, distributing and posting recruitment flyers and brochures.
- Provides emergency assistance and crisis intervention to employees when necessary.
- Produces data and reports to be presented at MID-SOUTH ERN board meetings.
- Maintain and manages regular contact with HopeWorks Executive Director to reinforce and monitor work progress and to ensure quality and coordinated and timely service deliver to MID-SOUTH ERN employees.
- Establish, nurture and maintain appropriate linkages to intMid-South ERNal and extMid-South ERNal employee resources.
- At minimum, an undergraduate degree in Human Services, or Human Resources or related field or two to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain employee contacts and track progress.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with staff, employees, management , referral sources, public and other stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with database programs such as SalesForce helpful.
- Able to provide own transportation to different work locations every day.
- Ability to work with and be sensitive to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to attend meetings, trainings and professional development opportunities as required.
Application deadline is November 30, 2017. Please submit cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com RE: Success Coach in the subject line. No phone calls