Elvis Presley Enterprises – Apply Online: https://www.graceland.com/jobs/
JOB TITLE: Ecology Lead (Janitorial/Custodial)
DEPARTMENT: Ecology (Janitorial)
This is a full-time position located in the Ecology Department with variable/flexible working hours to include weekends, holidays and overtime as required. Benefits will be offered after successful completion of a sixty (60) day introductory period. This is a promotional opportunity and is an internal/external recruitment.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of the Ecology Supervisor, delegate assignments to associates to assure day to day operations needs are met; assist in training associates and motivating staff; assist in ordering supplies; ensure the cleanliness of the buildings, restrooms, parking lots and outside areas along the plaza shops by emptying trash, mopping and sweeping/vacuuming floors to meet county and city health codes; assist with preparation and break down of special events/parties; assist guests with needs and questions; other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Demonstrated experience working in related position involving cleaning tasks; ability to cope with extremely heavy workload; excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the telephone are essential; ability to perceive and deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality; ability to deal successfully with a wide range of people; ability to work under pressure of deadlines and competing needs; skill in the care and use of tools and equipment; knowledge of the use of chemicals; knowledge of Memphis and Shelby county health codes; ability to operate and clean equipment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stoop, reach walk and stand for long periods; ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50lbs; speak clearly and distinctly.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Uniform is required; work in a non-smoking work area; knowledge of Health Codes and requirements and proper documentation required by OSHA.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Work flexible hours, holidays, weekends, and overtime as required; ability to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
JOB TITLE: eCommerce Sales and Merchandising Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Merchandising Department
This is a full-time position located in the Merchandising Department with working hours Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. to include weekends, holidays, evenings as required. Benefits will be offered after successful completion of a sixty (60) day introductory period. This is a promotional opportunity and is an internal/external recruitment.
• Under the general direction of the Director of Merchandising manage and oversee all aspects of eCommerce for store.graceland.com.
• Must have an appreciation for music and the Elvis Presley brand
• Assist with implementing online merchandising techniques and store promotions
• Coordinate with the internal and external team as well as vendors to accomplish website merchandising goals
• Maintain and coordinate the central promotions and content calendar for events, email, advertising and website promotions
• Develop timelines and aggregate content
• Act as an advocate on behalf of the customer if necessary
• Monitor online sales forecasts and collaborate with business unit leaders as required
• Compile, maintain and distribute reports related to store traffic, sales, digital advertising and promotion results from a variety of sources with key data including, but not limited to, Shopify.
• Create, develop and manage content for multiple websites and social networking sites.
• E-newsletter communications to both internal and external subscribers.
• Support and assist with online projects, new initiative launches and other promotional activities as needed.
• Write online copy and guide development.
• Assist in-house videographer in the production of video and podcast contest for posting online as needed.
• Research and propose ideas for new online strategies, promotional opportunities and increasing the online fan base.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Strong organizational and project management skills are required;
• 3 to 5 years of digital project management experience with a focus in eCommerce is preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of various components of the digital environment including social media content best practices are necessary
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
• Must be able to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written
• Knowledge of EPE, Graceland, and Elvis Presley is essential (or must be able to acquire such knowledge on the job rapidly)
• Ability to cope with extremely heavy and varied workload
• Must have a working knowledge of computers
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritize and work with minimum supervision
• Ability to perceive and deal with sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to deal successfully with a wide range of people
• Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and competing need
• Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions
• Other Duties as Assigned
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time; ability to lift boxes weighing up to 25lbs; ability to stoop and reach.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: No smoking in the work area; uniform is required. Attend meetings as required. Must be able to work in confidential area. Willingness/ability to travel when necessary.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Work flexible hours and overtime as required.
Apply Online: https://www.graceland.com/jobs/
Closing Date: 12/22/17