QUARTER END TEMP
GO TO OUR CAREERS PAGE: https://www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers-at-ultimate
Closing Date: 01-04-2018
Daily Archives: December 12, 2017
How to Apply
Option #1 – Attend job fair on January 23rd at 1689 Getwell Rd.
Option #2 – Apply online at http://www.durhamschoolservices.com/Pages/default.aspx
Option #3 – Apply at the closest bus station located throughout the city
Job Title & Description
School Bus Driver
• Must be at least 25 years of age
• Subject to company and state required screening
• Excellent Customer Service and must enjoy working with Children and servicing the community
Enjoy these benefits:
• Part-time with full-time pay (considering min wage)
• Benefits (medical, dental, vision and 401)
• Career path and long term opportunities
• No Weekend, Night or Holidays
• Life Balance
Job Title & Description
This Mechanic position is an entry-level position that will assist technicians in preventative maintenance activities. This position will be required to work/train with a senior technician (Tech I or Tech II) who provides opportunities to train in Tech II level responsibilities. Training will include all aspects of maintaining school buses and/or vehicles. Comply with safety and compliance procedures.
• Provides assistance to the Maintenance Department and Technicians for assigned bus and/or vehicle repair.
• Works under the direct supervision of the immediate supervisor or Tech I or Tech II to receive hands-on training.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment and brings any unsafe practices or conditions to the attention of the supervisor.
• Records time and materials used for each assignment.
• Works under the direct supervision of an assigned skilled and certified journeyman technician to receive hands-on training.
• Ensures proper work methods and techniques and ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State/Provincial and local regulations, requirements, standards and specifications and company policies.
• Ensures the maintenance of a clean, safe, effective and efficient work environment including Identifying and making recommendations to resolve unsafe maintenance conditions or practices.
• Maintains work, time and material and equipment maintenance logs and records for self.
• Prepares, completes and submits paperwork on time and correctly on vehicle maintenance. Continue reading