To register: iammemphis.org/reversemarch
We only accept online applications for current job openings posted at:
Transporting the US Mail outbound from Memphis, TN to specific states.
Dedicated lanes with optimum home time available.
*Must be willing to RUN Team Operations
**Safe, dependable and Know what it means to be on TIME
$1,000 Sign On Bonus
* 1-year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience
**10 paid Holidays
*23 yrs old
**Employee Paid insurance
Contact Tina 901-482-0516 or apply now at http://www.salmoncompanies.com
EOE – AA – M/F – Vet – Disability
4/26/18 – Closing Date
The Memphis Virtual Career Fair is happening now!
|The following companies are now hiring in the Mid-South! This is the perfect chance to discover your next professional opportunity. Simply click here and you’ll be taken to our Virtual Career Fair.
City of Memphis Job Openings
Collection Development Manager-Library Appointed
Public Services Specialist-Library Part-Time
Apply online at http://www.governmentjobs.com
Teach901 Educator Job Fair
For More Information or to Register: https://jobs.teach901.com/teach901-job-fair-2018/
– North Memphis
• Must be 25 years old
• Must have a valid driver’s license (TN, AR, MS is acceptable to work in Shelby Region)
• Must be able to pass Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screening
• Must be able to submit to a drug screening at random while employed
• Must be able to submit an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) in accordance with Durham’s standards.
• Must be able to pass DMV, County, State, Federal & Fingerprinting Background
• Must be available to work a part-time, split shift requiring early mornings and afternoons.
At Durham School Services, everything we do is graded on the performance of our front line—our drivers. We heavily invest resources in driver recruitment and training because good drivers are so hard to find.
We expect all drivers to meet stringent selection criteria, which includes drug testing, background checks, and an extensive interview process. The search for the right drivers is paramount to our success because the best drivers = the safest kids.
Interested applicants can apply three ways:
1 – Attend The February 6th Hiring Event at 1689 Getwell Rd., 2nd floor.
2 – Apply online at http://www.durhamschoolservices.com/Careers/Pages/default.aspx.
3 – Call 901-381-1277, ask for Recruiting.
Closing Date: 02-07-2018