– North Memphis
• Must be 25 years old
• Must have a valid driver’s license (TN, AR, MS is acceptable to work in Shelby Region)
• Must be able to pass Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screening
• Must be able to submit to a drug screening at random while employed
• Must be able to submit an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) in accordance with Durham’s standards.
• Must be able to pass DMV, County, State, Federal & Fingerprinting Background
• Must be available to work a part-time, split shift requiring early mornings and afternoons.
At Durham School Services, everything we do is graded on the performance of our front line—our drivers. We heavily invest resources in driver recruitment and training because good drivers are so hard to find.
We expect all drivers to meet stringent selection criteria, which includes drug testing, background checks, and an extensive interview process. The search for the right drivers is paramount to our success because the best drivers = the safest kids.
Interested applicants can apply three ways:
1 – Attend The February 6th Hiring Event at 1689 Getwell Rd., 2nd floor.
2 – Apply online at http://www.durhamschoolservices.com/Careers/Pages/default.aspx.
3 – Call 901-381-1277, ask for Recruiting.
Closing Date: 02-07-2018