Valu Merchandisers Company aka American Wholesale Grocers
* Ability to service, troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild all types of industrial equipment and forklifts, with emphasis on Crown Lifts.
* Repair knowledge of electronic circuits and controls within the electrical system with both DC and AC current
* Knowledge and diagnostic skills and the ability to properly read and understand wiring schematics
* Knowledge and proper diagnostics troubleshooting of hydraulic systems and ability to rebuild lifts cylinders
* Provide hand tools necessary for the position
* Perform preventative maintenance.
* Must be able to work safely, utilizing PPE and understand the concept of Lockout /Tagout. Qualifications:
* Three to Five years of experience doing maintenance and repair pertaining to various brands of material handling equipment.
* High School diploma or equivalent. Technical degree preferred
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
* Technician need to be self-motivated, self-directed, highly responsible, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills are needed in order to successfully interact with co-workers and supervisor.