Monthly Archives: June 2018
To Apply please visit:
· Police Video Analyst (2 openings) Police Services
· Property Room Attendant (2 openings) Police Services
· Mechanic (7 openings) General Services
· Service Advisor General Services
· Debt Analyst Finance
· OJI Police Coordinator Police Services
· Customer Service Admin Specialist Finance
· Maintenance WTP Mechanic I Public Works
· Asphalt Plant Operator Public Works
· Condemnation Specialist Public Works
· Senior Design Engineer Engineering
· Office Support Clerk Police
· Lead System Software Analyst Police Services
To Apply please visit:
|Announcement Date: 6/7/2018||Location: Memphis, TN|
|Position Title: Residential Rehabilitation Counselor
Treating women with Alcohol, Drug, and Co-occurring Disorders in a home-like setting.
|Department: Primary House Residential Rehabilitation Program|
|Reports to: Clinical Director||Days/Hours: Mon-Fri, 40 Hours/ 2:30-11p shifts|
|Salary: Determined based on education & experience||Deadline to Apply: Until position filled|
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver counseling and group services to women with alcohol, drugs, and co-occurring mental disorders in a structured treatment program (ASAM Level III.5 & III.3), in a home-like setting.
- Provide case management to special needs and homeless population.
- Be responsible for helping to overseeing the needs of the residential facility.
- Monitor clients and assist in day to day operations of the house.
- Reports and Recordkeeping
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science field; Master’s degree in a social science field preferred
- LADAC or other related license preferred.
- Experience working with addiction, co-occurring population, criminal justice population in a 12 Step based program
- Prefer experience in a home-like residential setting.
- A working knowledge of the 12 Steps. Prefer a LADAC or a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- If in recovery, a minimum of 5 years continuous sobriety.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal, written and computer skills. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Internet use.
- Motivated to carry out directives with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of community resources and case management experience.
- Understand and practice various therapeutic approaches to counseling and case management.
- Knowledge of trauma informed care, and therapeutic community.
- A positive, professional demeanor and maturity; the ability to deal with clients, the public and co-workers; exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions.
- Submit a criminal background check, and must not currently be under supervision of the courts.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email or fax a current resume, cover letter with salary requirements, and list of 3 professional references to:
Veronica Brown: email@example.com
or fax to: 901-722-9023
Grace House strives to provide the highest quality of care possible to women who are experiencing major life problems due to substance use disorders or co-occurring disorders in an environment that preserves and promotes the dignity of the woman served without regard to race, color, creed, gender, economic or social circumstances, or sexual orientation, or national origin. No woman is denied treatment because of a lack of resources. Grace House of Memphis is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, and a United Way agency. We are licensed by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, and accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Companies Registered as of 7/25/18 12:15 pm
- ADESA Memphis
- Advanced Services, Inc.
- ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- American Job Center –Workforce Investment Network
- Associated Wholesale Grocers
- Bank on Memphis
- Belnick, Inc.
- Bethel University
- Big League Movers Inc.
- Bryce Corporation
- City of Memphis
- City of Memphis – Office of Community Affairs
- City of Memphis – Public Safety
- City of Memphis AmeriCorps/VISTA
- Cognate Bioservices, Inc.
- Comcast Cable
- Conduit Global
- Corky’s Food Manufacturing
- Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps
- Durham School Services
- Elect Home Care
- Elvis Presley Enterprises
- Facilities Performance Group
- FedEx Express
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Trade Networks
- First Tennessee Bank
- Flash Staffing LLC
- Fresh Savings – AARP Foundation
- GPC NAPA
- Graduate Memphis
- Greater Memphis Medical Device Council (GMMDC)
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – Tennessee Campus
- Horseshoe/Roadhouse Casino Tunica
- Impact Innovations Inc.
- Independent Bank
- Lab Four Professional Development
- Lehman-Roberts Company and
- Memphis Stone & Gravel Company
- LEMOYNE-OWEN COLLEGE
- Loving Arms LLC
- Memphis Area Transit Authority
- Memphis Goodwill Inc.
- Memphis Public Libraries –JobLINC Mobile Career Readiness Center
- Memphis Public Libraries –LINC/2-1-1
- Meritage Hospitality Group (Wendy’s)
- Millennium Search
- Moore Tech
- National Guard Products
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- People Ready
- Phelps Security, Inc
- Planned Parenthood of Tennessee &
- North Mississippi
- Provide Staffing
- Regional One Health
- Republic Services
- Roadmaster Drivers School
- ServiceMaster Facilities Maintenance
- Sherwin Williams
- Smith & Nephew
- SMX Staffing @ iQor
- Society for Human Resource Management – Memphis
- Southwest Tennessee Community College
- Stellar Home Care
- The University of Tennessee
- Health Science Center
- Titan Distributors, Inc.
- TN Army National Guard
- Town of Collierville
- Trustmark National Bank
- TSHIRT Champions
- United Elevator Services, LLC
- United States Army
- Unity Healthcare Services, LLC
- University of Memphis
- VIEW, INC
- WATT HEALTH GROUP
- Wells Fargo
- Wise Staffing Group
- Workbay LLC
- XPO Logistics
- Youth Villages