|Job Title & Description
||Plant Operator Position:
• Unload and/or load trucks as they come into facility.
• Pull and retain samples from all incoming loads.
• Log in all facility activities.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Follow all plant safety policies and practices.
• Wash out tanker trucks and onsite storage tanks.
• Heavy equipment experience a plus!
• Required to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to safely climb ladders.
• Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
• Ability to learn to drive semi-trucks in order to move around the facility property only (no CDL Required).
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Pre-employment background and drug screen required.
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)
||Email resume to Tim Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org
FedEx Trade Networks will host a Hiring Event on Monday, June 18, 2018 from 9:00am to 1:00pm at the Benjamin L. Hooks Library, 3030 Poplar Ave.
FedEx Trade Networks is looking for Sr. Import Coordinators #658903 and #658495, you can apply online at www.jobs4tn.gov