Eye Level Learning Center – Southwind, Memphis -TN -Part-time
|Dynamic after school enrichment learning center seeking experienced English and Math instructor to tutor students from Preschool into early High School. All teaching materials are provided. The instructor will work with students on an individual or small group setting. Must be flexible with changes in setting and time. This is a part-time, year-round position.
* College student or above with at least 20 units completed
* Excellent communication skills with adults and children
* Sense of responsibility
* Patience, enthusiasm, willingness to work with children
* Hours can be discussed at the interview (minimum of 10 hours/week)
* Proficient knowledge in Math, Reading and Writing – all candidates will be tested in Math, Reading and Writing, prior to the interview
* Provide appropriate academic coaching to students according to the Center policy.
* Motivate and encourage students to become confident, happy, and Self-directed learners (incentives, certificates, etc.)
* Discuss with Director of students’ progress after every session or end of business day
* Personnel (instructor, center assistant) management
* May start off with grading booklets in the beginning to become familiar with the program
* Additional responsibilities: filing & organizing student folders, and keeping track of available inventory/books
* Compensation: based on qualifications & experience.
If you are interested in this position, please Call to: 901-207-7072. ATTN: “YOUR NAME” or by —
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9 to $11 per hour