|Job Title & Description
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Caregiver/Home Health Aide
Comfort Keepers of Greater Memphis and North Mississippi is seeking a reliable, honest, caring individual that enjoys spending time with the seniors. The CNA – Caregiver/Home Health Aide will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services. Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides. Comfort Keepers is a growing, vibrant organization with ground-floor opportunities for personal growth and development.
We are looking for exceptional Caregivers, CNA’s, & HHA’s who:
• Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
• Have a commitment to being there when needed
• Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
• Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
CNA – Caregiver/Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
• At least one-year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
• Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
• Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
• Team player who values friends and family
• Must be able to pass a national background check
If you are a caregiver who is willing to work, is dependable and passionate about helping others, we would love to speak to you!
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)
||Please apply at: https://careers.hireology.com/comfortkeepersofmemphis/215412/description.
Or, contact Krystal (901) 752-1515 to schedule your phone interview.