|Job Title & Description||Licensed Special Education Teacher **Offering $4,000 Sign-On/Retention Payment & $2,000 Relocation Assistance (Where applicable)|
|Job Title & Description||*Ask about our $4,000 sign-on/retention payment & $2,000 Relocation Assistance**
Youth Villages’ Residential Treatment programs serve children with emotional and behavioral problems. Our residential campuses provide the setting for an intensive treatment program that combines the unique balance of structure and freedom. This enables children and their families to identify, understand and cope with their individual needs and develop the skills necessary to succeed in less restrictive settings. We have three different types of facilities—Intensive Residential Centers, Open Campuses, and Group Homes. Located in Tennessee, Georgia, and Oregon, all of these facilities utilize the Re-Education of Emotionally Disturbed Children therapy model (Re-Ed). The majority of these youth attend the fully accredited schools which are located on our residential treatment campuses.
Plan for individual and group activities to stimulate growth in language, social, and other skills.
Small Class Sizes to allow more one on one attention to individual students and their educational needs. The standard Youth Villages class size ranges from 8-15 children.
|Job Title & Description||Requirements
A Bachelor’s degree in education with appropriate certification is required (K-12)
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Paid Parental Leave
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||Please apply at: https://careers-youthvillages.icims.com/jobs/2940/licensed-special-education-teacher-**new-hiring-incentives**/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=1223&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300|
Daily Archives: October 8, 2018
Available Area Census Office managerial opportunities:
- Administrative Managers (AM) are responsible for office administration activities and administrative support of all staff. AMs process applications for thousands of applicants and manage applicant interviews, selections, and job offers. Please visit: https://www.census.gov/about/census-careers/opportunities/positions/region-field/admin-manager/PHRO-AM-TN.html
- Area Census Office Managers (ACOM) leads the team of census managers assigned to a specific Area Census Office. ACOMs are responsible for successfully completing 2020 Census field and office operations within a budget, on schedule, and to standard. Please visit: https://www.census.gov/about/census-careers/opportunities/positions/region-field/acom/PHIRO-ACOM-TN.html
- Lead Census Field Managers (LCFM) manages field data collection activities and is responsible for training, supervising, and managing several hundred field staff. Please visit: https://www.census.gov/about/census-careers/opportunities/positions/region-field/lead-cfm/PHIRO-LCFM-TN.html
- Recruiting assistants travel throughout geographic areas to visit with community-based organizations, attend promotional events and conduct other recruiting activities. This position is a Work at Home position.
- Office operations supervisors assist in the management of office functions and day-to-day activities in one or more functional areas, including payroll, personnel, recruiting, field operations and support.
- Clerks perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support various functional areas, including payroll, personnel, recruiting, field operations and support.
- Census field supervisors conduct fieldwork to support and conduct on-the-job training for census takers and/or to follow-up in situations where census takers have confronted issues, such as not gaining entry to restricted areas. This position is a Work at Home position.
- Census takers work in the field. Some field positions require employees to work during the day to see addresses on buildings. Other field positions require interviewing the public, so employees must be available to work when people are usually at home, such as in the evening and on weekends. This position is a Work at Home position.
For more information about any of these employment opportunities interested applicants can call 1-855-JOB-2020. Applicants may also contact the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.