Freedom Co-op is a non-profit agency that provides support persons for people with disabilities in the Memphis area. Our employees support our individuals in their daily activities in their homes and in the community while their families work.
If you want to assist individuals with disabilities live a great life, then we a job for you.
The starting pay is $9.25/hr after 180 days a bonus a raise will be given.
We have immediate openings Mondays-Fridays 3pm-9pm and Saturdays 9am-12pm
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Must have or be willing to get CPR/First Aid certified
- Must pass a fingerprint/background check
- Must have computer skills
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must have a good working car
- Valid car insurance
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org