PFS Web is looking for the following position.
Maintenance (Facility) Supervisor
The Maintenance (Facility) Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of facility management for Memphis and Southaven area DC’s are completed timely and in a cost effective manner, while maintaining a positive and safe work environment. Accountability includes but are not limited to achieving objectives for cost, overseeing maintenance schedules including the preventative maintenance schedules, general repairs, other contracted services and maintaining daily work orders.
· High School diploma or equivalent, required
· Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3+ years of previous maintenance support experience in a similar environment
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment
- EPA Certification, preferred
- Physically capable to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted Computer skills in MS Office
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as work in a team.
- Professional communication skills required
$20.00 an hour.
Job order number# 719638
Send resumes to Stanley.Burton@tn.gov to apply