|Class A CDL Truck Driver|
|Job Title & Description||OTR Class A CDL Driver Needed, Out 2 Nights per Week, Home Weekends
Local Food Service Distribution Company is adding another driver! Immediate opening, please reply with your resume, availability, and compensation requirements.
You should have:
• Positive Attitude
• Clean MVR & CDL, Class A Drivers License
• Forklift skills
• Ability to pass a drug screening
• Driving Experience preffered (not mandatory)
• Able to lift 50 pound packages
• Reliable transportation
You job will include:
• Making deliveries in a 53′ refrigerated tractor-trailer with a lift-gate.
• Provide inside delivery at customer locations, using dollies and pallet jack.
• Deliver as far south as Gonzales, Louisiana as far East as McMinville, Tennessee, and as far West as Rogers, Arkansas and as far north as Winchester, Kentucky.
• Pulling and picking orders in the warehouse on 2 week home stretch.
• Home weekends!! • Casual Workplace
• Vacation after 6 months, paid holidays after 3 months
• Overtime after 40 hours
• Average hours per week 42
• Health Insurance Plan, we pay 75% of employees premium
• 401 K
• $50 per day per diem on runs over 12 hours, or overnight
A typical 6 week repeating cycle is:
Week One – Monday Day Delivery to Jonesboro back by 6 pm, Tuesday Warehouse, Wednesday and Thursday Overnight Delivery in Northwest Arkansas, Friday OFF
Week Two – Monday and Tuesday Warehouse, Wednesday and Thursday Overnight Delivery to Northwest Arkansas. Friday OFF
Week Three – Monday Warehouse, Tuesday Off, Wednesday and Thursday Two Night Delivery is Mississippi and Louisiana Back Friday Afternoon
Week Four – Monday and Tuesday two night Delivery in Central Tennessee and Kentucky Area Back Wednesday, Thursday Warehouse, Friday OFF
Week Five- Monday Warehouse, Tuesday Day Delivery to Central Arkansas Back by 9 PM , Wednesday and Thursday Warehouse Friday OFF
Week Six- Monday – Wednesday Warehouse, Thursday Day Trip to Oxford Area, Friday OFFPlease reply with resume or experience along with salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-525-8249|