Daily Archives: January 9, 2019
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L.Hooks Job Corps Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer actively seeking to recruit, hire and promote qualified applicants for the following positions: Residential Advisor (PRIME) 2 positions.
Provide guidance, direction and supervision to students in assigned dormitory in accordance with PRH Chapter 3; 3.16 Residential Living. Assist students in achievement of academic, career technical training, and employability goals. Assist students in development of self-management, independent living and community living skills. Model workplace expectations, and mentor and monitor students in achieving the Career Success Standards competencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (including 15 semester hours of instruction in social services-related instruction) and one year experience in counseling or related field. (Transcript required and must be provided by closing date of vacancy announcement).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effetive organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES:
- A valid Regular Driver License is required.
PRIME Shift Position (2 positions)
Be advised your application will not be considered if you fail to meet the required deadline.