Job Description: Communications Director
Report to: Frayser CDC Executive Director
Supervised and evaluated by: Frayser CDC Executive Director
Purpose of Position: Responsible for the implementation of FCDC communications and outreach
Half-time: 20 hours per week Compensation: approximately $15,000 – $20,000 plus benefits
- Internal CDC Communication
- Facilitate internal CDC communication, ensure staff are informed of each other’s projects and work as appropriate
- Maintain bulletin boards, meeting room schedules, etc.
- Maintain media contact lists
- Work with all programs of Frayser CDC to ‘tell the story’ of the CDC’s work
- Set up and maintain FCDC’s social media
- Assist with any media campaigns
- Produce monthly newsletter/calendar to publicize FCDC and community events
- Keep a photographic history of the CDC’s work.
- Produce brochures, annual reports, etc. as needed
- Assist with marketing the CDC’s products houses, counseling, etc.
- Assist with measuring and analyzing the impact of the CDC’s work
- Assist with relations with political bodies
– City Council, County Commission, etc.
–advisory committees, Frayser Alumni Associations, etc.
- Assist with coordinating volunteer activities
- Assist in grant writing and compliance
- Assist with benefits and funding events
- strong communication and writing skills,
- ability to work with a diverse neighborhood, good time management
- kills, the ability to work independently, computer expertise, ability to meet deadlines and attend to details.
Contact: To submit a resume’ or get more information contact Steve Lockwood, firstname.lastname@example.org