Distribution Associate I
- Performs basic receiving & returns processing via SAP Gui and/or RF devices Inspection of materials to make usage decisions- Inventory adjustments and transfer requirements
- Performs kitting of instruments and re-boxing of materials for shipment and/or storage
- Ability to Manually build cartons and/or load corrugate to Box Maker machines, as well as manage machine settings and supplies required for production runs
- Utilize Bartender software to create and reprint product labels for shipping and/or storage.
- Manage supplies required for storage and shipping of products
- Utilize Carts to perform picking tasks and improve workflow requirements
- Uses WMS (SAP) proficiency for picking, auditing and packing orders to meet delivery requirements to Customers
- Sorting & verifying materials against transfer order during audit process
- Identify errors and/or exceptions in receiving, shipping and returns and notifies
- Leads or support team for Resolution.
- Interact with Conveyor system to move materials thru the warehouse processes.
- Perform cycle count activity via SAP Gui and/or RF devices
- Perform palletization and apply labels and tags to pallets prior to shipping according to defined warehouse processes.
- Communicates with internal teams within warehouse to support distribution operations activity (QA, Inventory, Receiving and Returns)
- Assists in training other associates as required. Accurately document results of outbound audits upon completion.
- Identify and communicate all problems, damages, and/or concerns regarding staged outbound shipments to Leads and/or support team.
- Verify Documentation matches freight description.
- Separate material and verify lot number and quantity matches paperwork
- Proficient in using UPS ConnectShip to process parcel orders and LTL orders and generate outputs required for Shipping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience using SAP.
- Must have experience using RF Scanner
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass drug test Must be able to pass background check
- Experience with SAP
Shift Available: 11AM-7:30PM Monday-Friday- Pay $12 hourly, pay will be increased to $13 April 1st Must be able to work overtime as required
If you are interested on the shift above, please go online at WWW. TELEFLEX.COM