- Utilize SAP Inventory Detail, allocation, availability and location
- Follow SOP’s
- Use of pallet jacks and electrical lift equipment
- Actions must reflect consideration of FDA regulations, GMP’s, and company policies and procedures.
- Generally direction received from procedures, policies, and objectives.
- Reports issues, completions, and status of activities to supervisor or team leaders.
- Use forklift to move and wrap pallets.
- Picks and packs, as required, customer orders accurately using RF technology.
- Uses SAP proficiency for confirming lines on customer transfer orders.
- Assists in training other associates as required
- Notifies Shipping Leads or Inventory Control of inventory discrepancies for materials required on customer orders.
- Securely and neatly packs customer orders into boxes or onto skids depending on the shipping method.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience operating Stand up, Reach and Cherry picker.
- Must have experience using RF Scanner
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must be able to pass background check
- Experience with SAP
- Shift Available:
- 8AM-6:30PM Tuesday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15Hr April 1st
- 4AM-12:30PM Monday-Friday- Pay $14:30 Hourly, Payrate will be increased to $15r on April 1st
- 12PM-8:30PM- Monday-Friday- Pay $14.30 Hourly, a 0.75 cents shift differential, Pay will be increased to $15 on April 1st
- Must be able to work overtime as required
If you are interested on the shift above, please go online at