Current open positions for the Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid and the attached the job descriptions for the management positions that currently are available.
Apply either directly online at www.JOBS4TN.gov website. Job order numbers: Restaurant Mgr. #746920, Asst Front Office Mgr. #746922 and Promotions Mgr. # 746926.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Stan Burton @ 901-543-7542 @ the American Job Center.
JOB DESCRIPTION: RESTAURANT MANAGER
With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the front-of-the-house functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, customer experience and professional leadership and direction to FOH employees, bartenders, wait staff, bussers and host.
- o Assist with staffing level and determining which staff are assigned to each shift
- o Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Bass Pro Shops brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline and termination as appropriate.
- o Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for front-of-the-house. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards.
- o The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing direction and guidance to employees.
- o Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- o Assists in the hiring and training and development of front-of-the-house employees.
- o Responds to guest comments and seeking opportunity to build customer count while educating and empowering other associates to act in similar capacity
- o Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- o Demonstrate knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
- o Maintain current and accurate collateral in areas in front-of-the-house
- o Engage in community and market related opportunities at the restaurant.
- o At least two (2) years of previous external management experience or management training positions working all facets of front-of-the-house restaurant operations or has a four (4) year degree in a relevant field (e.g., Hotel/Restaurant Management) or six (6) months management experience in Bass Pro Shops in FOH operation.
- o Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- o Legal authorization to work in the United States
- o Minimum age 21 years.
- o Experience in serving and managing beer, wine and liquor
- o Awareness of state and local liquor laws
- o Some college level coursework
- o Computer skills