Daily Archives: March 11, 2019
|Job Title & Description||A technician at Meineke should have experience in diagnosing repair work needed and repairing brakes, exhaust, tire installation, and oil changing. We specialize in exhaustive car repair but those are the most frequently requested.
We are looking for dependable, skillful, reliable technicians that are ready to work!
Bring your skills and let’s talk!
|Contact Procedures (How the applicant should apply for the position.)||Applicants may call the store at 901-744-3800 or dial 901-674-3800 to speak with or leave messages for the owner. Applicants may also email the owner at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.|
Repair Tech 1 Requirements (pay rate $13.50):
- Understands the properties of electrostatic discharge (ESD) and maintains a safe environment for handling components sensitive to these properties.
- Understands the properties of lithium ion batteries and maintains safe practices and a safe environment for handling these components.
- Reads, understands, and follows all documented procedures and instructions and stays up-to-date with all changes relevant to repair technicians.
- Reads, understands, and verifies reported failures, identifies and differentiates found failures, and develops repair plans to address all failures both reported and found.
- Evaluates product and reviews for conformance with documented visual mechanical inspection criteria.
- Addresses non-conformances with documented visual mechanical inspection criteria.
- Performs actions identified in the repair plan and successfully addresses all reported and found failures.
- Performs repetitive tasks with standard and specialized tools on small subassemblies.
- Records required information on all repairs and discrepancies in the shop floor system.
- Properly handles small components, cables, connectors, and easily damaged finished surfaces with care, a light touch, and finesse.
- Effectively task-switches and maintains process flow and performance with the levels of quality and efficiency required by the program, meeting or exceeding all key performance indicators.
Repair Tech 2 Requirements (pay rate $15.50):
- Meets or exceeds all requirements as identified for Repair Tech 1.
- Has advanced computer electronics debug and repair experience of at least 1-3 years.
- Is currently employed in a related field and demonstrates stability in employment and education history.
Repair Tech 3 Requirements (pay rate $17.50):
- Meets all requirements as identified for Repair Tech 2.
- Has highly advanced computer electronics debug and repair experience of 3 years or greater.
- Assists Repair Tech 1 and Repair Tech 2 with process and quality issues.
- Provides training assistance, validation, and mentorship to Repair Tech 1 and Repair Tech 2.
- Submits a cover letter or essay explaining how they will successfully apply their skills and qualifications to efficiently diagnose and repair product.
The Onin Staffing Team will be available at the event to discuss the open positions. As a reminder, please be engaged, ask questions and dress for success.
Positions available :
Material Handler #763163
Computer Repair #763167…….Numerous openings $13.50- $17.50 per hour depending on experience.
Forklift Operator #763171
Title: Hub Associate (Console Clerk)/ Warehouse Associate(9023172)
Location: Memphis TN 38116
Duration: 3 month(s)
Pay rate: $17.90/hr on W2
Hours:7am – 12pm
Work Week 1 – Monday, 2 – Tuesday, 3 – Wednesday, 4 – Thursday, 5 – Friday
Description/Comment: Duties may include auditing, counting, recording, verifying information and scanning packages to assist in Hub Operations. May operate control panel or belt diverters to maintain proper package distribution. Duties also may include typing, data entry, distributing mail, filing and answering phones.
Kindly share your detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are qualified and interested in making a change or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications, please call me ASAP at (703) 340-2870 Ext.350, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
IMMEDIATE OPENING for Full-Time Sales Manager for Memphis, TN.
StoneMor Partners is an established leader in the death care industry, serving thousands of families locally in a caring and personalized manner. We sell a complete array of cemetery products and services with a mission: To memorialize each life with dignity.
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Structured training;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Advancement Opportunities;
- Excellent Benefits!
- Must have experience in the Funeral Homes/Cemeteries industry.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferable in B2C industry.
- 1 year of supervisory/management experience.
- Proven leadership ability, excellent customer service, sales and communication skills.
- Ability to supervise, motivate, and train sales personnel.
- Ability to develop new and effective methods of increasing sales in a competitive environment.
- Ability to appropriately handle employee relations and performance issues.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
- Must be honest in abiding by company policies and procedures.
- Must be well organized and have strong time management skills.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients.
- Ability to work with clients and build strong customer relationships.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to travel to clients’ homes located anywhere in the geographic region.
- Must have computer skills.
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resume to Hfair@stonemor.com
Managers of Forest Hill and Memorial Park Southwood Cemetaries.