Daily Archives: April 1, 2019
Crowne Plaza Downtown Memphis
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include health, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance, 401k with company match, voluntary ST & LT disability, opportunities for career advancement in our crowing company.
General Requirements: Your chance to shine! The beautifully renovated Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown is currently seeking to hire several part time housekeepers/room attendants.
The ideal candidate has a passion for delivering true Southern Hospitality to our guests and providing them with an experience they will love. Ability to work weekends and holidays is a must. You will be responsible for preparing guest rooms for arrival in a timely manner and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
- Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage etiquette service standards.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented in reviewing final drink and food products.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work with a team.
- Must be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform/attire and nametag
For the Week of April 1-5, 2019
We are seeking the best hospitality professionals, achievers and leaders who are passionate, highly competitive and exceptional people.
All applicants must apply online at http://schultehotels.com/shg_aboutus_careers.php
- Front Office
- Concierge (1) PT
- Front Desk Agent (2) FT
- Bellman (1) PT
- AM Room Attendant (13) FT
- Houseperson (6) FT
- PM Room Attendant (7) FT
- Room Inspector (2) FT
- Dishwasher (3) FT
- Cook (3) FT
Immediate opening at our Germantown Cardiologist office for a full time Phlebotomist. 2 years minimum phlebotomy experience required. Job duties include venipuncture, general lab skills, and knowledge of Holter and Blood pressure monitors. Potential travel to Desoto and Munford offices. Applicant must have strong EMR skills as well as strong “people” skills. Excellent pay and benefits.