Daily Archives: April 3, 2019
Millenium Search Staffing hiring event: Thursday, April 4, 2019 and Friday April 5, 2019 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
MINACT, INC., Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center, Recreation Specialist: Continuous Internal / External Posting (04.02.19 – 04.09.19)
The Sous Chef will be responsible for assisting with the direction and oversight of all culinary operations in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, the Sous Chef would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Food & Beverage Director in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, preparation and production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulation, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Create and implement menu selections for special banquet themes and events based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with the Executive Chef and Director of Food and Beverage, as needed
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward.
- Must be able to work a very flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.