Girls Scouts Heart of the South is looking for an entry level think outside the box, creative team member with demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships at all levels and to collaborate with Girl Scout Members (girls ages 5 – 17), volunteers, community stakeholders and GSHS staff. Must have prior leadership development experience either as a student or a leader. We are accepting applications for a full-time leadership specialist to work in the fast-paced environment at the Memphis Leadership office.
The leadership specialist is responsible for:
· Implement various leadership programs serving girls and adults
· Conducting leadership training for elementary through high school ages
· Implementation of leadership initiatives and programs
· Civic engagement programming and other leadership development opportunities including programs for girls of all ages (5 – 17)
Must have experience in integrated social marketing and be confident forming strategic relationships with local partners. Experience in leadership training and background in marketing, communications is preferred. Send resume to Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are needed as are presentation and training/teaching skills.
· Must be devoted to fostering leadership in girls.
· Meeting facilitation skills
· Confidence doing trainings and working with ages K – 12 and adults
· Must be high energy and hands on with projects
· Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and priorities
· Experience in public speaking
· Good time management skills.
· Problem-solving and critical thinking skills