The CleanUp Bar is a unique designed cleaning service for commercial clients in the Tri-State Area dedicated to creating higher standards in the cleaning industry through exceptional customer service. As trusted in-home professionals, we form and maintain strong relationships through identifying our clients’ needs and customizing our services to fit. Within no time our clients often considered The CleanUp Bar part of their extended families.
· Competitive Pay
· Flexible Schedules
· Career Path Opportunities
· Positive team atmosphere
Our Commercial cleaning services are expanding and we want you to be a part of it. We have several openings for an experienced, dependable, ethical cleaning associate. We are looking for cleaning associates with a track record of excellent service with a firm or organization. Our company serves Memphis, TN including surrounding areas and offers our clients several packages, which means your work load will change from day to day. We do, however, have consistent work available for the ideal applicant and we offer competitive wages, plus bonuses, for the industry. Advancement is possible to a supervisory position if you perform well. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional who wants steady employment in the commercial cleaning industry.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation with insurance.
- Provide commercial cleaner duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and scouring bathrooms
- Work as part of a team for larger facilities
- Respond to customer complaints or inquiries immediately and report problems to management.
- Notify owner of any accidents or problems while rendering service
- Use The CleanUp Bar cleaning products and procedures to clean in clients investments.
- Use provided equipment including microfiber cleaning cloths
- Clean all surfaces in clients investments, including fans, blinds, light fixtures, baseboards, fixtures, counters, showers, toilets, cabinets, and floors
- Vacuum all stairs in property, carpet, hard surface floors and furniture
- Move all reasonably moveable furniture to clean under and behind to ensure client satisfaction
- Carry all cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customers’ investment
- Assist in keeping supplies stocked and maintain equipment toward to ensure professional presentation of supplies and equipment to clients
- Contribute to a positive work culture with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
This Job Description is intended to describe in detail the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the company’s staff. This Job Description does not create an employment contract of any kind, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.