Lensrentals is hiring a full-time Fulfillment Associate! Members of our Fulfillment team are responsible for all aspects of our fulfillment operations, which includes duties such as package handling, shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks, picking, sorting, packing, and shelving.
Fulfillment Associates are the important final step in the process of getting orders ready for our customers. As such, attention to detail and an ability to work quickly, efficiently, and under pressure are extremely critical. Applicants with knowledge or experience with photography are especially encouraged to apply!
– Ready to be part of a fast-working, tight-knit team
– Great memory/memorization skills
– Ability to work under pressure and/or deadlines
– Extreme attention to detail
– Physically and mentally able to do repetitive tasks without losing focus
– Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
– Interest or experience in photography and/or videography is a plus!
– Health, Dental & Vision insurance
– Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
– 401(k) with company matching
– Casual work environment
– Free Equipment rentals
– Monday – Friday schedule with paid lunch breaks
Email resumes to email@example.com with Fulfillment Associate in the subject line with a copy of your resume.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday job in our Cordova, Tennessee offices.
Daily Archives: May 10, 2019