The School of Social Work at the University of Memphis has a Project Coordinator position open.
Job Summary/Basic Function: The School of Social Work at The University of Memphis invites applications for a grant-funded Project Coordinator Position. Church Health and the University of Memphis propose a partnership to enhance behavioral health services to the underserved and largely uninsured Latinx community in Memphis. With grant support by Church Health, the University of Memphis will hire an academic specialist who will work four days per week onsite at Church Health and one day per week at the University of Memphis. The goals of the project are as follows:
To increase access to behavioral health services for the Latinx community in Memphis.
To improve the mental/emotional health of clients who seek behavioral health services at Church Health.
To increase University of Memphis student engagement at Church Health through internships and service learning.
To develop a course in integrated, community-based behavioral health that can be taught onsite at Church Health and provide community engagement with the programs and services at Crosstown.
1. An earned MSW degree from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
2. Social work licensure at the master’s level
3. A minimum of one (1) year of post MSW practice experience
(3) A minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience at the University level
(4) Ability to teach or prep courses in the MSW or the BA in social work
(5) Fully bilingual in English and Spanish, oral and written
(6) Experience or familiarity with the Memphis social service community
(7) Experience with the Hispanic/Latinx community
Apply online at https://workforum.memphis.edu/postings/22329
The position will close June 28, 2019.
The University of Memphis
An Equal Opportunity · Affirmative Action University
Daily Archives: June 17, 2019
JOB TITLE: ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN
Georgia-Pacific is seeking an Electrical & Instrumentation Technician to join our team in Memphis, TN. The E&I Technician is a member of a team that supports the operation and maintenance of Electrical, Instrumentation, PLC and DCS equipment. The Electrical & Instrumentation position starts out at $30.40ph. Georgia Pacific offers a generous benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance with FSA or HSA, short-term disability, 401k with employer match, paid time off, paid continuing education, education reimbursement opportunities and no travel required.
This position is a key resource to ensuring manufacturing operations run reliably and qualitatively. This position requires a Shelby County Tennessee Journeyman Electrical License or the ability to attain a license within 6 months of employment. The E&I Technician is expected to use the knowledge of the National Electric Code and NFPA70E to ensure that all electrical work is conducted safely and meets NEC and Shelby County, TN Electric Code requirements.
E&I Technicians work as a team under the direct supervision of the E&I Department’s Planner and Scheduler. An E&I Technician’s schedule contains both straight dayshift Monday thru Friday and rotating shift schedules. An E&I Technician also carries ownership responsibilities for the health of equipment in prescribed process areas and is expected to be an owner/resident expert in prescribed E&I technologies. At the top of an E&I Technician’s responsibilities lies the overarching responsibility of every GP Employee which is to be a Safety Leader.
All applicants must apply online at kochind.com/careers. Position ID: 062191
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
· Troubleshooting, repairing, replacing and installing DCS, PLC and HMI components, motors, A/C and D/C VFD’s, electrical circuits and MCC starters
· Repairing, replacing, and installing conduit, wiring and electrical equipment
· Troubleshooting, calibrating, replacing and installing instrumentation components
· Troubleshooting, calibrating, replacing, rebuilding, and installing control valves
· Replacing, adjusting, maintaining, and repairing electrical distribution center breakers
· Operating HV switchesContinue reading
MLGW positions available: Vehicle Body Repairer, Training Development Specialist 3, ACCOUNTANT 2, (2)COMPUTER SOFTWARE SPECIALIST 3.