The School of Social Work at the University of Memphis has a Project Coordinator position open.
Job Summary/Basic Function: The School of Social Work at The University of Memphis invites applications for a grant-funded Project Coordinator Position. Church Health and the University of Memphis propose a partnership to enhance behavioral health services to the underserved and largely uninsured Latinx community in Memphis. With grant support by Church Health, the University of Memphis will hire an academic specialist who will work four days per week onsite at Church Health and one day per week at the University of Memphis. The goals of the project are as follows:
To increase access to behavioral health services for the Latinx community in Memphis.
To improve the mental/emotional health of clients who seek behavioral health services at Church Health.
To increase University of Memphis student engagement at Church Health through internships and service learning.
To develop a course in integrated, community-based behavioral health that can be taught onsite at Church Health and provide community engagement with the programs and services at Crosstown.
1. An earned MSW degree from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
2. Social work licensure at the master’s level
3. A minimum of one (1) year of post MSW practice experience
(3) A minimum of one (1) year of teaching experience at the University level
(4) Ability to teach or prep courses in the MSW or the BA in social work
(5) Fully bilingual in English and Spanish, oral and written
(6) Experience or familiarity with the Memphis social service community
(7) Experience with the Hispanic/Latinx community
Apply online at https://workforum.memphis.edu/postings/22329
The position will close June 28, 2019.
The University of Memphis
An Equal Opportunity · Affirmative Action University
by Robyn | June 17, 2019 · 3:11 PM