Daily Archives: July 22, 2019
Hiring Event at the American Job Center-3040 Walnut Grove Road Location ( August 13, 2019 ) Census Bureau 1oam-12 Noon
There is room to grow in this company. Looking for hard workers who are self-motivated and can troubleshoot on their own. If you want to come to work, work hard and get paid weekly this is for you.
-Must have YOUR OWN basic power and hand tools and be skilled with said tools. Specialized tools may be provided based on the job requirements.
-Knows how to use power tools, knows how to measure and read a measuring tape precisely.
-Be able to pass random drug tests
-Need to show verifiable work history as a Carpenter
-Must have hands-on experience working with carpentry materials.
-Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction.
-Ability to accurately read blueprints and technical drawings.
-Solid basic math skills.
-English speaking is required.
-Looking for people who want to work hard and have pride in their work.
-Our jobs are in various locations in and surrounding Memphis, TN. Must be willing to travel and have reliable transportation.
-Competitive Weekly pay
-Ability to grow
-Job Type: Full-time
-Job starts as a 3 month trial and will then qualify for benefits and insurance
|Sheriff Patrol Officer (Deputy Sheriff)
Closes On: November 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST
|Works under general direction to perform necessary tasks to satisfy requirements legislated under the Powers and Duties of the Sheriff found in Tennessee Code Annotated, Chapters 8-8-201 and 8-8-213.
Pay Grade: 49H
1. Graduation from an accredited high school or possess a GED.
2. Must be minimum age of 21, at the time of application.
3. Must be of high moral character.
4. Discharged under honorable conditions from Armed Forces, if applicable [TN POST Rule 1110-2-.03(1)(f)].
5. Will be screened for misdemeanor/felony record. (Must not have been convicted of or plead guilty to, or entered a plea of no contest to any felony charge or to any violation of federal or state laws or city ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor, or controlled substances).
6. Attend and successfully complete a State of Tennessee Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) approved basic police training academy.
7. PROOF OF EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
Duties and Responsibilities
|1. Executes and returns process orders of the courts of record.
2. Aids and attends the courts as assigned.
3. Takes charge of custody of prisoners in the County Jail.
4. Serves, executes, and processes legally issued writs.
5. Makes initial investigations in response to dispatched calls for service.
6. Reviews and polices high accident locations and gives citations to violators.
7. Performs other duties as assigned to fulfill the requirements placed upon the office of the Sheriff Department.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
|KSAs and Others –
1. Knowledge of the rules and regulations applicable.
2. Knowledge of traffic safety, or the use, care, and operation of the patrol vehicle under all conditions; and of the use and care of firearms and police liability.
3. Ability to master thorough on-the-job training during the first years of services.
4. Ability to deal with the public with courtesy and tact.
5. Ability to exercise good judgment and independent decision-making.
6. Ability to use self-defense techniques.