Daily Archives: August 8, 2019
Production Operator I- Memphis Hamilton-Ryker in conjunction with Smith and Nephew . Apply JOBS4TN.gov or directly Hamiliton-Ryker website.
This position will be responsible for duties involving the administration of development activities, communications, special events, and volunteers.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Coordinate event logistics, including vendor research and solicitation, registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support, event design and setup, and pre- and post-event evaluations
• Coordinate and monitor events and development activities timelines and ensure deadlines are met
• Maintains donor and volunteer database and generates reports
• Assists Donor Relations Manager with donor cultivation and acquisition
• Generates timely donor thank you letters and tax statements
• Assists Communications manager with media and website content for Memphis Habitat and ReStore
• Assists Volunteer Engagement Manager with volunteer program logistics and timelines
• Monitor budgets and ensure they are adhered to
• Flexible and willing to perform other duties as assigned
The company is located in Crawfordsville, AR; they are very open to hiring individuals with a criminal background. Supreme Rice offers competitive wages with benefits. If you work with individuals who have had encounters with the justice system this is an opportunity for them to obtain sustainable wages.